Monday

The color of the Car









The car:.............
All about the car...but the car represent something that i cant believe in my life. The car have a colors....Black, Gray, gold, maroon .... all of them is Special...they are special because God creation is unique... any way is a time for me to choose which one... i might be think about time with hardly. Yeah, indeed...it is very hard to choose which one. I was praying to God which one that you give to me. I might waiting for the answer.
Yeah, it was a car...... difference variety... and wonderful...and unique in it....

one day, i come to God and ask God which one ... Prayer...
At my final decision, i surrender my decision to God... i was choose the maroon color...as a color of my life.......this is the color that just add in my life. Thanks God to put this color in my life.

God will lead and guide us.

"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the Lord" Psalm 23:6

God is watching over us
God grace is inside us
Heaven is waiting for us...eternity in us

No comments: